- Are you free / available on Tuesday, May 15 at 2 PM?
- I would like to make an appointment with you next Friday, if possible.
- May I suggest next Wednesday, the 16th, at 3 PM?
- We should set up (plan, schedule) a meeting / an appointment / a conference call on the 10th of May.
- What about / How about Friday at 11 AM?
- Would Monday at 9 AM suit you?
- Does next Thursday suit you?
- Is Wednesday at 6 PM fine / okay with you?
In addition, here are some verbs that we use to make plans and arrangements:
- You plan / schedule / reschedule / cancel a meeting, lunch, dinner, a conference call, etc.
- You postpone (put off) something until another day and time.
To listen to making appointments by phone, please click on the link below. You will learn more expressions and hear a dialog about a man who wishes to make an appointment with a woman to discuss investment possibilities.