“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel (the feelings you gave them).”
- Maya Angelou
- You make someone feel something. You make a person feel good, bad, happy, sad, angry, upset, etc.
I make my children happy when I play with them.
My boss makes me angry when she does not take into account (consider) the work I do when my colleague is absent.
PRACTICE AND THINK IN ENGLISH
- Do you agree or disagree with the quote? Why?
- When was the last time you made someone feel good?
- When was the last time you made someone feel bad?
- What was the best feeling a person gave you?
- What was the worst feeling someone gave you?
To learn how to leave a comment, please click for instructions in English or click for instructions in French. It is not necessary to have a Google account. After you type your comment, click on the menu, "Comment as" ("choisir une identité") and choose "Name" or "Anonymous".