Video Discussion: Life is . . .

















About three months ago, I had the urge (desire) to start taking pictures again. So, I took my smartphone (a Sony Ericsson mobile phone) and took photos of objects, people, and nature. I made a conscious effort to take time during my day to stop, listen, and feel life around me.

The video below is a result of an album I created called "Life is . . ."
(There is music, so please be sure your sound is on.)




PRACTICE AND THINK IN ENGLISH

What is life to you?

Tell me by leaving a comment below or in a message by E-mail at kaufman.terry@gmail.com, if you like.

To learn how to leave a comment, please click for instructions in English or click for instructions in French. It is not necessary to have a Google account. After you type your comment, click on the menu, "Comment as" ("choisir une identité") and choose "Name" or "Anonymous".

No comments:

Post a Comment