Picture Discussion: The Big Terry Burger

While I was in Los Angeles to visit my family and friends, I was invited to a BBQ (barbecue) at my uncle's house.

I took advantage of (used the opportunity) the occasion to create a "Big T" burger. Big T stands for (represents) Big Terry. 

In my opinion, the burger was yummy for the tummy (delicious)!

What do you think?




The Big T burger consists of two meat patties (round pieces of meat), ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, tomatoes, two slices of cheese, and pickles (a cucumber that is preserved in vinegar).

PRACTICE AND THINK IN ENGLISH

When was the last time you created something that you were proud of?
When did you last make something that was yummy for the tummy for lunch or dinner?

Tell me by leaving a comment below or in a message by E-mail at kaufman.terry@gmail.com, if you like.

To learn how to leave a comment, please click for instructions in English or click for instructions in French. It is not necessary to have a Google account. After you type your comment, click on the menu, "Comment as" ("choisir une identité") and choose "Name" or "Anonymous".

No comments:

Post a Comment